St. Sebastian Adult Socks
- On most items U.S. shipping is a flat rate of $6 and free for orders over $75
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
Saint Sebastian was a Christian during the reign of the Emperor Diocletian in the third century. He was a soldier who covertly converted others to Christianity. When this was discovered, he was ordered to be executed. Art depicts him with 4 arrows piercing his body, symbolizing the wounding of a flawless body. In reality he was riddled with arrows, resembling a porcupine with their quills. Shockingly, this didn’t kill him! The Emperor ordered Sebastian to be executed again, thus it has been said that he was martyred twice!
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.