St. Scholastica Adult Socks
- On most items U.S. shipping is a flat rate of $6 and free for orders over $75
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
St. Scholastica was the twin sister of St. Benedict and founded a religious community
of women near her brother's monastery. Scholastica and Benedict were deeply
connected, and they were permitted to meet once a year to discuss matters of the spirit. On their last meeting, Scholastica was gravely ill and implored her brother to stay longer so they could continue their conversation. Benedict, bound by time constraints, refused her request. In response, Scholastica prayed fervently, and a sudden storm arose, preventing Benedict from leaving. The two siblings spent the entire night in spiritual dialogue. St. Scholastica's life exemplifies her dedication to God, her deep spiritual connection with her brother, and her unwavering faith.
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.