St. Philomena Adult Socks
- On most items U.S. shipping is a flat rate of $6 and free for orders over $75
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
In the 19th century, the Dominican Sister Maria Luisa had a vision of Saint Philomena, a Greek princess persecuted for her Christian faith. According to the vision, Saint Philomena, a 13-year-old princess, faced opposition when her family converted to Christianity. The family sought refuge in Rome to avoid conflict, but Emperor Dioclesan became infatuated with Philomena. Dedicated to Christ, she rejected his proposal, which angered the Emperor. In retaliation, Philomena endured excruciating torments, including
being pierced by arrows, tied to an anchor and thrown into water, and ultimately beheaded, all due to her unwavering faith. Her remains were later discovered in the Catacombs of Priscilla in Rome, sparking a surge of devotion. Saint Philomena is known as the "Wonderworker" due to the numerous miracles attributed to her intercession.
The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.