St. Lucy Kids Socks
- On most items U.S. shipping is a flat rate of $6 and free for orders over $75
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
suitor who denounced her as a Christian to the authorities. Persecuted for her faith, Lucy was subjected to various tortures, including having her eyes gouged out. Therefore, she is recognized as the patron saint of the blind and visually impaired. To commemorate her
patronage we have incorporated braille into our design with the words "St. Lucy, Pray for Us" written at the top of the sock. Each year on December 13th, the Feast of St. Lucy, vibrant celebrations and rituals take place. Adorned in a white gown with a wreath of candles on her head, a young girl is chosen to portray St. Lucy, leading a procession of maidens dressed in white, symbolizing purity and illumination. The procession brings warmth and light to the darkness of winter.
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.