St. Gianna Molla Adult Socks
- On most items U.S. shipping is a flat rate of $6 and free for orders over $75
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
Gianna Beretta Molla was born October 4th, 1922 in Italy to a loving and devoted Catholic family. In 1949 Gianna received her doctoral degree and became a missionary of love in her daily duties as a wife, mother and physician.
When pregnant with her fourth child her faith was tested with complications. Given a choice, she chose to preserve her pregnancy and before giving birth told her husband, ''If you have to decide between me and the child, do not hesitate; I demand it, the child, save it.'' St. Gianna died in the heroic sacrifice of her life for her daughter’s life.
She is often depicted smiling with her children having lived a life of courageous joy and strength. Lilies-of-the-valley are often associated with Gianna both as her favorite flower and the flower of the Sorrowful Mother; honoring the mothers longing for a child and those suffering the loss of a child.
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.