St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Adult Socks
- On most items U.S. shipping is a flat rate of $6 and free for orders over $75
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
Calling all teachers, converts, and Elizabeth Ann Seton-lovers: This sock is for you!
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton was the first native-born American saint. After being left a widow with 5 small children, she converted to Catholicism. To support her family, Elizabeth opened a school in Emmitsburg, Maryland, and later, at the invitation of the archbishop, established a Catholic girls school. THIS began the parochial school system in America. WOW!
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton models perseverance, strength, faith, and ingenuity. Wear these socks and be reminded to strive after these great virtues!
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.