- On most items U.S. shipping is a flat rate of $6 and free for orders over $75
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
A cornerstone of the horror film, F.W. Murnau's Nosferatu: A Symphony of Horror is resurrected in an HD edition mastered from the acclaimed 35mm restoration by the Friedrich-Wilhelm-Murnau-Stiftung. Backed by an orchestral performance of Hans Erdmann's 1922 score, this edition offers unprecedented visual clarity and historical faithfulness to the original release version.
An unauthorized adaptation of Bram Stoker's Dracula, Nosferatu remains to many viewers the most unsettling vampire film ever made, and its bald, spidery vampire, personified by the diabolical Max Schreck, continues to spawn imitations in the realm of contemporary cinema.
- Germany 1922 Color Tinted 94 Min.
- 5.1 Surround 2.0 stereo
- Directed by F.W. Murnau
- Screenplay by Henrik Galeen
- Photographed by Fritz Arno Wagner
- With Max Schreck, Gustav von Wangenheim, Alexander Granach, Greta Schroeder
- Alexander Granach, Greta Schroeder Restored by Luciano Berriatúa on behalf of the Friedrich-Wilhelm-Murnau-Stiftung Reconstruction of Hans Erdmann's original 1922 score by Berndt Heller
- Performed by the Saarbrücken Radio Symphony Orchestra, conducted by Berndt Heller
- Sound recording: Saarlãndischer Rundfunk