Marian Monogram No Show Socks
- On most items U.S. shipping is a flat rate of $6 and free for orders over $75
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
When you see the “A” & “M” intertwined you may think: Ave Maria, latin for Hail Mary, the words of honor the angel Gabriel used to first address the Virgin at the Annunciation. However, the original meaning of this Marian symbol represents the latin phrase, “Auspice Maria,” meaning, “under the protection of Mary.”
In many Marian images, Mary is seen stomping on the head of the serpent, representing Satan. Wear these socks and remember to call upon Mary to protect you from the attacks of the evil one and draw you closer to her Son!
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
- A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.