Aloha Blessing Bracelet - Giving Back to Hawaii Salvation Army Wildfire Relief
- On most items U.S. shipping is a flat rate of $6 and free for orders over $75
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
We are currently donating $2 of every bracelet sold to Hawaii Salvation Army. Hawaii Salvation Army is providing meals and resources for thousands displaced in Maui emergency shelters.
Aloha is a value of unconditional love. In Hawaiian tradition, puka shells represent good luck and goodwill to all those who wear them. May you always find a shell in your pocket, sand under your feet, and ALOHA in your heart. Wear this bracelet as a reminder to spend time outside, celebrating nature, and remembering the calm and peace the ocean brings.
A percentage of our proceeds for this bracelet is donated to help planet Earth through the World Wildlife Fund.
- Adjustable slipknot bracelet cording which opens to 9.5", closes to 6.25"
- Silver-tone Benedictine Medal surrounded by puka shells, "blessed" logo tag charm
- Medals hand-cast in a sacred site in Italy
- Handwoven in Mexicali
- On an an inspirational card