365 Fun Facts for Catholic Kids
- On most items U.S. shipping is a flat rate of $6 and free for orders over $75
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
Ants and can'ts...cannons and cans...heroes and heretics, papal bulls and bumblebees, lions and legends, and a whole lot more.Got a minute? Good! That's all it will take to treat yourself to fun facts, daffy definitions, and saintly surprises! Plus riddles, tongue twisters, and answers to questions like these:
- Do you know why you can't drown in the Dead Sea?
- Do you know which saint had a horse named Geraldine?
- Do you know how many drops of water it takes to fill a teaspoon?
- Do you know what the word "footle" means?
Dip into this book and discover a new idea for each day of the year. Look up today, look up yesterday, look up last week. Look up your birthday, your best friend's birthday, or your unbirthday! But look up! Life is fun. Facts are fun. And so is this book.Don't wait. Don't hesitate. You'll find an idea to help you meditate and cogitate--on every date. It's great! Bernadette McCarver Snyder is well known for her books full of snickers and surprises. In this book, she uncovers 365 "did you know's" and "wonder why's" to fill each day with fun facts for children of all ages.