St. Padre Pio No Show Socks
- On most items U.S. shipping is a flat rate of $6 and free for orders over $75
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
Growing up in a poor family in Italy, Padre Pio faced numerous health issues. He had a deep spirituality & decided at age 5 that he would dedicate his life to God. When he entered the Capuchin friars at age 15, he chose the name Pio after Pope Pius I - whose relic he often saw at his local chapel. One day, while praying, he felt pain in his hands & feet, & saw the stigmata, the wounds of Christ, forming. The wounds bled, & continued to weep but never became infected & smelled of roses. This miracle gained him a lot of unwanted popularity which he used for good to open a hospital. Padre Pio was most known for his piety, charity, & the quality of his preaching. He famously advised, "Pray, hope, and don't worry."
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
- A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.