St. Anthony Adult Socks
- On most items U.S. shipping is a flat rate of $6 and free for orders over $75
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
As the patron of "lost things," St. Anthony is a friend of many. But do you know why…?! When a novice who had left his Order stole a valuable book of his, realizing it was lost, Anthony prayed for the book’s return. Not only did the thief return the book, he rejoined the Order!
A lesser known fact is that Anthony was nicknamed “the Hammer of Heretics” and declared a Doctor of the Church for his simple, yet profound preachings.
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation