The Catholic All Year Prayer Companion: The Liturgical Year in Practice
- On most items U.S. shipping is a flat rate of $6 and free for orders over $75
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
The Catholic deposit of faith and tradition is wide and deep! There are so many different devotions and ways to pray that it's impossible for anyone to ever use them all, let alone in a busy family. Fortunately the liturgical calendar is here to help!
In this companion to her bestselling book about liturgical living traditions in the home, The Catholic All Year Compendium, Kendra Tierney lays out hundreds of prayers, devotions, practices, blessings, indulgences, novenas, hymns, Bible readings, poems, encyclicals, and humor in an easy to use format according to the liturgical seasons and feast days of the Church calendar.
These prayers and practices are a great way to connect with the Bible, the Saints, the Church, and your family throughout the year. Without paging through stacks of books, you can easily access hundreds of beautiful devotions for every season of the liturgical year.
This book will help you and your family to:
- Pray the Christmas Novena nine days leading to Christmas Day
- Sing the beautiful Pange Lingua Gloriosi for the feast of St. Thomas Aquinas
- Discover the Seven Sundays of Saint Joseph
- Do the Stations of the Cross during Lent
- Have a Tenebrae service for the Triduum
- Have a blessed bonfire for the Nativity of St. John the Baptist
- Host a family joke night in honor of St. Lawrence and so much more!
Plus learn how to pray rosaries, chaplets, novenas and how to get indulgences, and what blessings are appropriate for use by lay people. And do it all with no more preparation than picking this book up from the shelf!
Produced with busy families in mind, Kendra Tierney brings these jewels of the Church into your home and family.