St. Thérèse of Lisieux Adult Socks
- On most items U.S. shipping is a flat rate of $6 and free for orders over $75
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
Living a simple, humble life behind the walls of a cloistered Carmelite convent in France, Thérèse’s commitment to love and holiness made her a doctor of the Church.
Despite never leaving the walls of the convent, she became the patron of missionaries because she offered all of her tasks as intercession for those witnessing out in the world. Thérèse knew that she would not accomplish ‘great things’ in her life, but chose to do seemingly insignificant daily tasks with great love. This became known as “the little way.”
Add this to your collection to have one of our early socks that we like to coin, St. Thérèse of LiSHOE! With "The Little Way" written on the bottom of the sock, you'll be reminded each day to live as she did with great joy in the little things.
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.