St. Teresa of Calcutta Kids Socks
- On most items U.S. shipping is a flat rate of $6 and free for orders over $75
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
Born Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu in Skopje, St. Teresa of Calcutta joined the Sisters of Loreto at the age of 18. She served for 20 years at St. Mary’s school for girls in Calcutta, India.
On a train ride on September 10, 1946, she received her “call within a call.” Jesus asked Mother Teresa to establish a religious community, the Missionaries of Charity, dedicated to serving the poorest of the poor, where she affectionately got the title: Mother Teresa.
After her death, through her prayer journals it was learned that Mother Teresa spent a majority of her life in a ‘spiritual darkness’ in which she felt far from God. Despite this, she remained faithful and in under 50 years, her Sisters numbered nearly 4,000 members and were established in 610 foundations in 123 countries of the world.
Get these socks and be reminded of the mantra she lived by to do "small things with great love."
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.