St. Rose of Lima Adult Socks
- On most items U.S. shipping is a flat rate of $6 and free for orders over $75
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
St. Rose of Lima, a Peruvian saint from the late 16th century, was the first person born in the Americas to be canonized. From an early age, she embraced a life of asceticism, practicing self-imposed penance and wearing a crown of thorns to unite herself with the
sufferings of Jesus. Combining her unwavering faith with her passion for embroidery, St. Rose created intricate needlework pieces that reflected her love for God and the saints. Additionally, she found solace and spiritual connection through her garden, which she cultivated with an abundance of roses, symbolizing her own spiritual journey. St. Rose of
Lima's devotion, acts of selflessness, and unique talents continue to inspire people worldwide. Our sock design pays homage to the vibrant embroidery patterns of Peru and the gardening legacy of St. Rose of Lima.
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.