St. Rita Adult Socks
- On most items U.S. shipping is a flat rate of $6 and free for orders over $75
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
Born in Italy in 1381, St. Rita was believed to be destined for a life of virtue when, after her baptism, a swarm of bees surrounded her crib and peacefully flew in and out of her mouth.
At 36 she became widowed and entered the monastery where she grew in devotion to the Passion of Christ. One day in prayer she requested, "Please let me suffer like you, Divine Savior." It was after that prayer that a thorn from Christ’s crown pierced her forehead deeply and remained there.
At her death she asked her cousin for a single rose from her family’s garden. As it was January, it seemed an impossible task, but approaching the garden, she found a single blooming red rose.
Throughout Rita’s life, she was in communication with saints who had gone before her, a strong reminder that intercessory prayer brings communion and friendship along our journeys. Enduring difficult emotional and physical hardships, she was still known to say, “With God, all things are possible.”
Be a part of the BUZZ! Add these socks to your collection.
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.