St. Peregrine Adult Socks
- On most items U.S. shipping is a flat rate of $6 and free for orders over $75
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
We created this design to honor a saint whose adult life was focused on deep internal prayer. He let God into his suffering and fear of a strange and scary diagnosis. The night before a surgery to amputate his leg, he prayed for God’s will to be done. Deep in prayer, he dreamt that Jesus came off of the cross to heal his leg with only a touch. He was jolted awake and noticed that his leg was completely healed.
We know too well how closely his name is held in the hearts of so many. He is called “Wonder Worker” and is an incredible intercessor for those who have heard the word cancer spoken from their doctor. We honor those fighting right now, those in treatment and those who will face the unknown in the future. We celebrate the physical, emotional, and spiritual healing that has been found through St. Peregrine’s intercession.
St. Peregrine, Pray for Us!
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.