Empty Tomb Kids Socks
- On most items U.S. shipping is a flat rate of $6 and free for orders over $75
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
This isn’t just an Easter sock. It’s a year-round sock. Our faith hinges on the fact that on Easter morning the tomb where Jesus was buried was EMPTY!
Because the Romans feared a fake Resurrection posed by Jesus’ disciples, they sealed and closely guarded the tomb. But no seal or guard could keep God’s plan of salvation from unfolding.
We read in Matthew 28: 2 & 4, “Behold, there was a great earthquake; for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven, approached, rolled back the stone, and sat upon it.... The guards were shaken with fear of him and became like dead men.” What resulted was the Empty Tomb—a great sign of Jesus’ Resurrection and conquering of sin and death!
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
- A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.