You Are Enough: What Women of the Bible Teach You about Your Mission and Worth
- On most items U.S. shipping is a flat rate of $6 and free for orders over $75
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
An Invitation from God for Belonging and Love
Every one of us is made in the image and likeness of God. We are unique, we are worthy of love, and we are called to greatness
In this world, though, it can be easy to be distracted from that truth and begin to doubt God's love is real. We live in a world that tells us we are not smart enough, not pretty enough, not sexy enough, not rich enough, not thin enough, and don't have enough friends.
It's easy to focus on the ways we fall short of worldly perfection and to forget that we are already made perfect. We are already enough. God has made each of us for a unique purpose, and he calls each of us to know him in unique ways.
In a world where everything feels fleeting and temporary, we are made for everlasting life; we are meant to experience God's abiding love. In You Are Enough, Danielle Bean uses the timeless tales of the women of the Bible to clarify that truth for modern catholic women.
In You Are Enough by Danielle Bean, women will...
- See how God's love for each of us shines forth through the stories of the women of the Old Testament.
- Connect with the hopes, dreams, struggles, and experiences of these remarkable women.
- Learn how the lives of the women of the Bible contain valuable lessons for our lives today.
- Find hope and encouragement as you discover that you are enough, you are accepted for who you are as a beloved daughter of God.