Sts. Louis & Zelie Adult Socks
- On most items U.S. shipping is a flat rate of $6 and free for orders over $75
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
Best known as the parents of St. Thérèse of Lisieux, but described by her as “more worthy of heaven than of earth.” In early adulthood both Louis and Zélie had hoped to enter religious life but eventually found their calling elsewhere; Louis was trained as a watchmaker, while Zélie was a very skilled lace maker. The couple’s occupations were the inspiration for the patterning of this sock. While the top of the sock shows the gears of a watch, the foot exhibits one of Zélie’s original lace patterns. On the sock you can see the patterning slowly morph and join, as in marriage. The couple was blessed with 9 children with 5 daughters surviving childhood and all of whom entered into religious life. They are the first married couple to be canonized together.
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.