St. Thomas Aquinas Adult XL Socks
- On most items U.S. shipping is a flat rate of $6 and free for orders over $75
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
Despite being called a “dumb ox” in school, Thomas went on to be a university professor and Dominican priest. He wrote many books and served as the papal theologian. Eventually, he was named a Doctor of the Church. His most famous work, Summa Theologiae, was his preferred material for beginners. In prayer near the end of his life, Christ told him, “You have written well of me, Thomas. What reward would you have for your labor?” Thomas replied, “Nothing but you, Lord.” Or in Latin, “Non nisi te Domine.” Later, Thomas abandoned his writing saying, “I cannot, because all that I have written seems like straw to me.” You'll wanna get "summa" these socks!
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company…probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.