St. Sebastian - Patron of Athletes Adult Socks
- On most items U.S. shipping is a flat rate of $6 and free for orders over $75
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
Saint Sebastian was a Christian during the reign of the Emperor Diocletian in the third century. He was a soldier who covertly converted others to Christianity. When this was discovered, he was ordered to be executed. Art depicts him with 4 arrows piercing his body, symbolizing the wounding of a flawless body. In reality he was riddled with arrows, resembling a porcupine with their quills. Shockingly, this didn’t kill him! The Emperor ordered Sebastian to be executed again, thus it has been said that he was martyred twice!
There are arrows hidden in the red and blue athletic design and a small St. Sebastian medal above the heel to remind you that whatever your endeavor, you can call on St. Sebastian’s intercession for courage!
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.